- Episode 525
- October 11, 2017
Here are the stories we're covering this week:
- It’s official. If you had a Yahoo account in 2013, it was compromised.
- Apple is investigating a series of reports about battery problems with some of its new iPhone 8 Plus phones.
- Nvidia's CEO says Moore’s Law is dead, claiming GPUs will soon replace CPUs.
- In the near future, you may be able to eat a robot that will heal you or provide nutrients.
- Don't mess with Amazon! A couple is facing up to 20 years in jail for stealing over $1.2m in merch from the online shopping site.