- Episode 603
- April 10, 2019
Here are the stories we're covering this week:
- A piece of malware has been found on both iOS and Android that has been stealing contacts, audio, location data and more for several years.
- Sony has created a colossal 16K screen which will soon be on display in Japan.
- A newly-discovered privilege-escalation flaw in the Apache web server allows malicious users to gain root access to the underlying OS.
- Astronomers have revealed the first ever image of a black hole that exists in a galaxy called M87, 500 million trillion km away.
- Microsoft has admitted that its Outlook.com security breach was worse than the company initially revealed.