Green screen video with green on your clothing can be a chroma key challenge. I'll show you how I remove green screen backgrounds but keep green foreground in DaVinci Resolve.
This video is provided free of charge.
If you enjoy what we do, please consider becoming a Patron so we can continue offering more great content. Support This Free Content
Whose idea was it to buy fancy embroidered shirts with my green logo on them, and then decide to shoot our show on green screen?! Oh yes, it was ME! Lucky for me, DaVinci Resolve makes it dead-easy to track and restore color to parts of a scene while still perfectly keying out the background.
Reddit user, YouTuber "Plus Extra" encountered a similar problem to what I've already faced with my logo when shooting on a green screen, so I jumped at the chance for a moment to teach how I solved it. I hope it helps you out too!
Bonus tip about HyperX QuadCast S Microphone: While I spoke about using HyperX NGENUITY software to adjust the color of the LED's, the same method I teach with the shirt could be used to simply mask the microphone. Use the square window and stretch it over the mic for the same effect, and then you'll be able to have green LED's showing on screen!
- Join me in thanking ameriDroid.com for helping me bring you this video lesson: Check out https://ameriDroid.com today!
- Plus Extra: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClV5ZK2lVrnWt94wjoIzpBQ
- HyperX QuadCast S Microphone: https://cat5.tv/quadcast
- HyperX NGENUITY Software: https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/ngenuity
- Free Download DaVinci Resolve: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
- r/davinciresolve on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/davinciresolve/