Installing PClinuxOS and how to use Flash to stream MP3 files.
This video is provided free of charge.
If you enjoy what we do, please consider becoming a Patron so we can continue offering more great content. Support This Free Content
- The premiere episode of Category5 Technology TV. For a first episode, we sure covered a lot of topics; from Installing PClinuxOS, to how to use flash to stream MP3 files—a one hour episode to kick off the Category5 TV program. A great, and successful launch.
- Installing PClinuxOS with GRUB Bootloader
- How can you start an Internet Radio Station?
- Basics of Cookies and How to Clear Cookies from Firefox
- Installing nVidia Drivers in PClinuxOS
- What are some advantages of a 3D Desktop?
- Can you run Beryl on any version of Linux?
- Can you run Beryl with either KDE or Gnome?
- Can you run Word, Powerpoint and Photoshop natively on Linux?
- Using higher-end video cards for 3D Desktops
- KDE or Gnome? The inevitable question.
- Can you have multiple session managers installed?
- What is PHP and how can I edit it with a WYSIWYG editor?
- Using a flash swf to stream MP3 files
Tyler contacted me again via MSN just after sign-off & mentioned that he was calling from Sudbury. I will have to remember to ask more questions when I take calls. I didn't get a lot of call-in experience with Episode #1
Having reviewed the video after the show, the problem with the PClinuxOS install actually occurred during the installation (you see a few red errors just before I reboot). Due to the fact that we were live on the air, I didn't bother to fix it, but I have fixed it now (after sign-off), and am ready to proceed with the show next Tuesday, where we will be introducing virtualization.