Checking out Topdesk and Deskspace from Otaku Software, which add a 3D cube to your Microsoft Windows desktop.
- Viewer Question: How do I import pictures from a
digital camera and save to CD?
- Viewer Question: How do I export an image from a
PPT slideshow in OpenOffice Impress?
- Viewer Question: How do I set my desktop wallpaper
to a custom photo in Ubuntu?
- Viewer Question: How do I compress images in
- Featured Product: Otaku Software's Topdesk and
Deskspace - 3D desktop for Windows XP with 3D cube and Flip3D-style
- Viewer Question: How do I use a USB Flash
- Viewer Question: Can Topdesk show a live preview
of a video while using the Flip3D-style interface?
- Viewer Issue: Unresolved (Out of Time) VMWare
causing jerky mouse in games
Otaku Software: otakusoftware.com
Cyberlink Medi@Show: cyberlink.com
Download Ubuntu: www.ubuntu.com
Interfacelift Wallpapers: interfacelift.com/wallpaper
Kingmax Digital: kingmaxdigi.com
One of the items I forgot to mention with Deskspace is that I was really
impressed that it included a great deal of skyboxes with it (no
having to download skyboxes!!) The skybox you see in the show is
included with the program.
Another really great feature of Deskspace is that you can place a
different desktop wallpaper on every cube face! You do
not have to have the same
wallpaper on each desktop!!