The Raspberry Pi has us excited about maker electronics, but its specs are outdated. This week we'll look at the ODROID XU4Q - an 8-core monster of a SBC with 2 GB RAM, USB 3.0 and gigabit Ethernet. Plus, we'll put it in the killer CloudShell2 case that provides a 2-drive RAID backplane in a stunning DIY NAS unit or home/smb server.
Important Correction: The ODROID XU4 supports 1080p video output over HDMI (not 4k).
- ODROID XU4Q: https://cat5.tv/xu4q
- ODROID CloudShell2 Case: https://cat5.tv/cs2
- ODROID Realtime Clock Battery: https://cat5.tv/odroidrtc
- ODROID eMMC with Linux: https://cat5.tv/odroidemmc
- SSD Backplane-Compatible Mount Kit: https://cat5.tv/ssdkit