- The Category5.TV Newsroom
- From Episode 558
- May 30, 2018
- 310 Views and counting
Here are the stories we're covering this week:
- YouTube is launching a music streaming service, offering both videos and audio tracks, in an attempt to compete with Spotify and Apple Music.
- London, England has a solution to the cashless-society problem facing street performers, and it involves an investment in contactless payment systems.
- Two Canadian banks say accounts have been compromised: CIBC says 40,000, and BMO says up to 50,000 customer accounts are affected.
- Ride-hailing firm Uber will give its European drivers access to medical coverage and compensation for work-related injuries.